2. The general slant of the upstrokes within your writing?
3. Heaviness (or pressure) of your writing?
4. Shape of the m's, n's, and r's? (Check all that apply)
5. What is the overall size of your writing?
6. Size of lower loops (except for the 'p')?
7. Size of upper loops?
8. Position of 't' crossing on the stem?
9. Slant of 't' crossing?
10. Length of the 't' crossing?
11. End of word strokes?
12. Width of little o's, e's, and a's?
13. What does the little dot on i's and j's look like?
14. What does the top of the little o's and a's look like?
15. Upper and lower loops on the little 'f'?
16. Size of capital letters in relationship to the rest of the writing?
17. Beginning of words stroke?
18. Size of loop on the stem of t's and d's?
19. Size of your signature compared to the regular writing?
20. What does your signature look like?
21. Length of the d-stem?
22. The general slant of your writing?
23. Size of lower loop on the letter 'p'?
24. Are there line breaks within words?
25. Last question. What is the general appearance of your writing?